The Scholarly Unicorn’s SAT Math Advanced Guide is both a comprehensive SAT math course and an extended SAT math workbook. With 48 complete lessons and 1000 SAT math problems, you will have more than enough material to practice with until you achieve your desired math score.
This SAT math guide and workbook is an essential part of every study plan to help you
– get a perfect SAT math score
– improve enough to get into the school you want
– learn SAT Math in the fastest, most effective way possible
In total, this book has 1000 of the highest quality SAT math problems, complete with full explanations and helpful remarks to make sure that you develop a deep understanding of all the material presented.
Keep an eye out for Uni the unicorn…he pops up throughout the lessons to emphasize important strategies and to give additional tips.
The material in this book includes:
– 48 SAT math lessons with 504 SAT math practice problems
– one or more complete explanations for all 504 problems
– SAT specific strategies and concept reviews for every topic that can appear on the SAT
– 480 additional SAT math problems organized by topic and difficulty level
– 16 Challenge Questions to improve mathematical maturity (these are tough!)
Complete explanations for all 480 additional SAT math problems and 16 challenge problems, a diagnostic SAT math exam, and 2 complete SAT math practice tests are included as downloadable PDF files at no additional charge.
Scholarly Unicorn SAT Math Book Table Of Contents (Selected)
Here’s a selection from the table of contents:
Actions to Complete Before You Read This Book
Introduction: The proper way to prepare
1. Using this book effectively
2. Calculator use
3. Tips for taking the SAT
Lesson 1 – Heart of Algebra: Solving Linear Equations
Lesson 2 – Passport to Advanced Math: Factoring
Lesson 3 – Problem Solving: Ratios
Lesson 4 – Geometry: Lines and Angles
Lesson 5 – Heart of Algebra: Solving Linear Inequalities
Lesson 6 – Passport to Advanced Math: Functions
Lesson 7 – Problem Solving: Tables
Lesson 8 – Geometry: Triangles
Problems by Level and Topic: Problem Set C
Actions to Complete After You Have Read This Book
About the Author
You must log in and be a buyer of this item to submit a review.
|Grade levels||7th Grade, 8th Grade, 9th Grade, 10th Grade, 11th Grade, 12th Grade|
|Resource types||EBooks, Test prep, Workbooks|
|Is editable content included?||No|
|Supported file formats|